The pool will open May 28th! During the weekdays, the pool will be open from 4:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m. The weekend hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Beginning June 21st, the pool will be open from 11:00 to 8:00 every day except Mondays. The pool will be closed on Mondays.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.